Teaching at UW
The Public History Project in the Classroom and Beyond
This groundbreaking exhibit, held in fall 2022 at the Chazen Museum, has created a number of resources for instructors. Join CTLM to hear from the project team and instructors across campus about how the project is informing teaching and learning.
- Taylor L. Bailey, assistant director of the Public History Project
- Christy Clark-Pujara, professor of history in the Department of African American Studies and member of the project steering committee
- Kacie Lucchini Butcher, director of the Public History Project
- Christa Olson, professor of composition & rhetoric and chair, Department of English
- Nicole Nelson, associate professor of medical history & bioethics
WHEN: Wednesday, February 15, from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Memorial Union and via Zoom
Coffee, tea and cookies will be served. This event will not be recorded.